Senior Reporter Neal Keeling describes his experience of visiting a Maggie's Centre and and examines the impact of being able to access such support on fellow cancer patients in the Manchester Evening News December 2015
Julie Hesmondhalgh who portrayed pancreatic cancer sufferer Hayley Cropper on Coronation St and more recently starred in the hugely popular play "Wit" at Mancjhester's Royal Exchange Theatre explains why she is backing Maggie's Manchester.
- Former model Stephanie Ashall launches our 2018 model search.
- Maggie's Centre visitor, Tony Collier will take to our Concorde Catwalk to promote awareness of prostrate cancer.
- Lisa Symonds from the Glossy magazine, meets Maggie's on the Runway producer, Margo Cornish, the creator of acclaimed charity fashion event Runway on the Runway, and discovers what drives her to raise vital funds for, and awareness of teenage cancer…
- Pop icon Rick Astley becomes first honorary ambassador for Maggie's Manchester.
- Inspirational Wynn Carter takes to the Concorde Catwalk once again, this time with her new leg.
- Around 26 inspirational women will take to the Concorde Catwalk to prove that you can look great following treatment for cancer.